Monday, August 16, 2010

Gettin' Busy

Well, life has picked up in our house again. I am almost two weeks into the school year, and Hadley is three weeks into everything. While getting ready for work last week I walked into the kitchen to find this… I'm still not sure how to put this back on the fridge.


That same morning Albert was barking an abnormal amount of times and I found this… She was in the dog food when I found her.
Thank goodness David is helping out this school year. I don't think I would be to work on time if it was not for him.

2 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Hahahaha and this is nothing.

School starts early over there. Have a great school year; hope all your kids are perfect angels.

Nick and Brittany said...

What a cutie! Wait until she starts walking and can reach into drawers. It's a daily battle between me and my house. I can never keep it tidy. :)