Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dear Ella/Hadley

Dear Ella,
I'd like to say your room is going to eventually look like this. But it's not. We'll try to coordinate as best as we can Ella, but can you really tell the difference between "dark cherry wood" and "cherry wood"? Because your mom and dad didn't know there was a difference. They just wanted to save a little money. And you can forget about the $500 bedding, bedroom chandelier, etc.



Oh, and Hadley, you can just erase the word "pink" from your vocabulary.



In the mean time, Albert is getting ready for a playmate. I really think you two will enjoy spending time together. Sleeping.



And your mom is happy your growing so well, but she is ready to be done growing herself. You have 20 more weeks until the fun begins...
Love, Mom and Dad

3 comments:

smargaret2003 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been keeping you guys in my thoughts and I am so excited words can not even begin to tell you how wonderful this is! I am going to be stocking your blog and watching your progress! I love the names, the room, and your baby belly is adorable. Sending you lots of love!

Sarah

kelgrandy said...

Lindsey, this is Leah's sister, Kelley. You look so great! You could be a model for maternity clothes. Congrats on your pregnancy. It's good to hear you so happy :) Tell your parents 'HI'

Erika + Sean said...

Ok - I'm finally able to see your blog! You are such a cute pregnant girl!! You need to post more pics for sure!