Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back on the Blogwagon!

My friends blogs are funny (their lives are interesting too, of course). We enjoy keeping up with each other through this free communication tool. Well, I guess WE is not the right word, because I can keep up with them but they cannot keep up with me. Because I don't update my blog. BUT I AM BACK! I will no longer be the partial friend i've been.

To begin with I will let you know, briefly, what we have been doing since my last post of November 9, 2008. (David said "Does anyone care?")

Thanksgiving in SLC

Christmas in Kansas City

New Years in Jacksonville

February Ski Trip


2009 South Georgia Classic

Amy's Beautiful Wedding

10 year High School Reunion

It's a girl!











1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

You tell David someone does care --she's eating Raisin Bran in her pink sweats while reading your blog in Las Vegas...

I am so glad you're back! And you look fantastic pregnant. Let the belly begin...