Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Single Mom's Story

I've been one for four out of the last six seeks. Bottles, food, ALBERT, laundry, work, running (or lack of. did I mention the marathon i'm doing in ONE MONTH?), oh and of course the messiest diapers I've ever seen due to Hadley's enormous appetite and speedy eating habits - have been taking up my days.

Props to all single/military moms. But I sure didn't sign-up for this; therefore, I am allowed to complain. I don't want sympathy or anything.  Okay, maybe I do.  Thank god David will be back in three days and a wake-up. The lawn needs mowing. Just kidding, but it really does.

Coming Soon: Hadley's first steps…

1 comment:

KelliJamison said...

I have a hard enough time dealing with 2 dogs when Doug is out of town, let alone a dog and a baby. Super Mom award for you! And with marathon training on top...not sure how you do it all! (blog looks really cute btw.)