Sunday, June 20, 2010

I lost.

She won.

After a week of overstimulation, a lack of naps, being spoiled, and getting her way with her Grandparents in Salt Lake City, Hadley had a melt down. On the plane. For two hours.

When we landed in ATL she kept turning herself over in her carrier. She screamed when I put her on her back. So, yes, I walked through the busiest airport in the United States just like the pictures above. I did get several evil eyes, but I also got many "Oh she's so cute!". Yeah, join us on our next flight and we'll see what you think.

4 comments:

Sarah Chapman said...

I so remember those days and I had quite a few but my trip to SLC was only a 2 hour flight so I can only imagine what yours was like. I'm Sorry! So check out this website its a great one for just us, Moms!
www.powerofmoms.com
Take care and she is adorable even if she gets her way!

Unknown said...

It's no fun being in the busiest airport in the country if you can't see it...no wonder she wanted to be on her belly! Sounds a bit frustrating, good thing you're so patient:)

Erika + Sean said...

As a mom, you learn to choose your battles wisely. Hopefully you had very understanding passengers around you...I can't imagine. We have our first flight with the little one in August and I am already anxious! :) Congrats on a job well done!

MediocreMama said...

Congratulations on making it home. Trips are hard just like you said -- no naps, no schedules, etc....poor little thing. And poor Hadley, too. :)