Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You know it's cold when...


...you have to wear Patagonia in South Georgia.


This darling little number is from my friend Kelli. I honestly never thought Hadley would get a chance to wear it here in the tropics (sorry Kelli). Well, the tropics of South Georgia have reached only 45 degrees in the past two weeks and Hadley has gotten more wear out of this outfit than any sleep and play-thingy in her closet. It is way too cold!!!

On another note, I have to apologize to my four blog readers for I have not posted in a month. Okay, apologies to every mom out there because I thought I was a lot tougher than ALL of you. How the h*** do you have time to update a blog? It's not like I am a super mom teaching Hadley how to read. I am just trying to keep the little dwarf fed. Yes, go ahead and say "you are weak". I deserve it.

So here is my challenge to myself (so I can "toughen up a little, linds" as my dad would say). Another post within one week.

Stay tuned for an apology post where Lindsey admits to being over confident in her parenting abilities. And her large blog following offers her much needed advice...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I figured she wouldn't get a lot of use out of it, but I couldn't resist! Just keep it and use it for child 2,3 and 4...or I'll borrow it if I ever have a dog small enough to wear it;)

Thanks for the post...I really have been checking it everyday and didn't want to pester you to get on the blog ball, but was about ready to in the next day or so!

You are a supermom!!! Hadley is so beautiful (don't worry, she can still be a tom-boy even if she's pretty!!)

Nick and Brittany said...

Hadley is an absolutely beautiful baby! How cute that she is wearing Patagonia! I'm so happy for your goal of blog posting. I LOVE reading up on old friends and catching up or staying in touch!

MediocreMama said...

Like Kelli, I've been checking in almost daily hoping for more Hadley pictures. Excited to see another post soon. Like before Thanksgiving. ;)