Thursday, October 29, 2009

True Southern Hospitality

As a lot of you know, I am a first grade teacher in South Georgia. These wonderful women are the first grade team (yes, we have nine first grade classes in my school...huge school).

They threw me a baby shower at school! These women have been so nice to us since we arrived in South Georgia. It feels like we've lived here forever and have been a part of this town since we were young.
Only three weeks five days left until little ????? arrives. We have a new name.... Olivia. We still like Ainsley and Samantha, too. If it was my choice we would call her Reese and be done with it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Olivia!! I still think Kelli is a good option though:)

MediocreMama said...

Olivia is one of the prettiest names out there. We've been waiting to use it as a middle name but....no girls in sight. Do it. For me.

You are the cutest pregnant lady alive. Seriously Lindsey, you've never looked more beautiful. Now we just need Kelli to get going and...

Glad you have so much support at work.

KelliJamison said...

Oh Holly...don't dare say it to me, so you use Lindsey's blog as a mediator?! I feel like everyone is having babies now, and I don't want to look like I'm just jumping on the trendy wagon, so I'll wait until it's not the cool thing to do:)

smargaret2003 said...

Lindsay you look amazing I am so excited for you I will be anxious to hear when she arrives. I like Oliva!

Sarah Chapman said...

Linds You look adorable in that outfit with those cute boots! Your going to love motherhood! I wish you the best of luck!

MediocreMama said...

Kelli, I didn't want it to come to this which is why we needed a mediator. If you wait until it's not the cool thing to do, we'll all be sipping drinks on a beach in retirement while you change diapers. Enjoy! ;)

Erika + Sean said...

Lindsey, you look amazing!! Keep us posted. We're so excited for you!