Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Here she is!

Here is the little tike at 31 weeks. She weighs 3 pounds 8 ounces, and is 16.8 cm long. She is on track to be about 7.5 pounds. She is head down and getting ready to come! I go to my epidural class tonight (9/23/09), so anytime after tonight would be just fine. Well, maybe a few more weeks.
"Wow! Look at those extra long toes..." said the ultrasound tech. A lot of my side of the family has these abnormally long toes and fingers!
I realize you have to really use your imagination with these pictures (and these are pictures of pictures), but I think her profile looks a lot like David.

That blob is her head and near it is her hand. I have about ten others, but they are just as hard to distinguish.

Do you like the name Samantha Reese Fox? or Ella Grace Fox? or maybe neither...



10 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

I loved getting ultra sounds so I could see the baby! I am so excited for you! I love both names. (I know that is no help.) You are almost there. Good luck with your class. I thought they were fun. :)

Unknown said...

Oh so cute!! Actually I have no idea what I am looking at, but the alien baby pictures are always so exciting to see! At least you know she'll have good balance with those long fingers and long toes...she will be graceful just like you Linds:)! And, I love both names, maybe #2 over #1, but I really like them both. I can't wait!!!

MediocreMama said...

I really like the combination of Samantha Reese. But both are great.

How are you feeling? That's so great you're working...sitting and waiting for the baby is pure torture. I only had three weeks of summer break before Lennon came and I 1.) watched every season of Laguna Beach and 2.) wanted to die. Stay busy :)

Erika + Sean said...

I am so excited for you!! Best of luck over the next few weeks - the last month is the toughest, but I know you'll do awesome. :)

Emily said...

Congrats Lindsey! I love the name Ella Grace. Maybe I am partial since my baby is Grace. I wish you luck with your delivery! So excited for you!!

diana said...

Hi Lindsey! Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting. It's a good thing I decided to do a little blog stalking today or I never would have known!

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy and good luck!

Love ya

anb80 said...

I hope she is a lot cuter than David! I can't see anything in these pictures.

Leah Miller said...

I have to go with Ella Grace, though both names are so cute. You look so cute pregnant!!! I am getting so excited for you.

Tiff said...

Hey Linds
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Being a mom is the best and you will be wonderful. I hope everything else is going good. You look so cute. I am so out of the loop keeping in touch with everyone so I love your blog and that I can see what is going on. Good luck with everything.

Cody and Denise Valdez said...

I personally like Ella Grace. I talk to your mom every day and I always ask her how you are doing. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Our little guy will be here on October 29th! We are so excited!