Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Doc today!

We went to the doctor today! The baby is still as healthy as can be. The doctor said my Rubella count is low, but it was nothing to worry about. He said he has never seen any problems with having a low Rubella count in his 20+ years of practice. Apparently the vaccine didn't take well when I was a little girl. And he does not recommend getting the vaccine while being pregnant. I go back to the midwife in 4 weeks, and will hopefully be able to hear the heartbeat.

I feel absolutely terrible. I have been on the verge of throwing-up for two days now. But the doc said it comes with the territory and gave me some ideas to lessen the queasiness.

2 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Hey Linds, it's Holly! I saw your blog on Facebook...welcome to blogging. And welcome to pregnancy. I felt horrible, too. I wasn't a throw-up pregnant girl, either. Just always, always, ALWAYS felt sick. Mine was worse at night. Tod would ask what sounded good to eat...NOTHING. EVER. DID. Something that helped me was adding a LITTLE bit of protein. I didn't want meat but a little peanut butter on a bagel seemed to settle my tummy. Hang in there; 2nd trimester is great! You will have energy and feel fantastic. This is the worst part. I'm excited for you guys!

Lindsey and David said...

hey lindsey!
remember these dates!
carly- january 27th
abbey- febrauary 1st
you- january 25th
megan- february 3rd

Dont forget these dates!!!!