Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blogging, what's blogging?

After re-connecting with some friends, I've learned about this new thing called blogging. After reading several, I am now motivated to get going. What a great idea. I don't scrapbook, or keep track of any memories for that matter, and I thought this is wonderful for the lazy woman that I am. So very simple and interactive. The motivation not only came from the re-connection, but also we wanted to share some news with many people but didn't know where to begin.

Much to our surprise, David and I are going to have a baby. That's right, A BABY! We went to the doc today for our first visit. We saw the midwife, and we really liked her. She said we can opt to see the doctors if we don't feel comfortable with midwifes. Well we decided she was pretty cool, and if she is excited about the baby she is a winner.

Apparently I am a low-risk pregnancy. I don't have any issues. Which is great! We go back in a week to do some more tests. Yippee!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Lindsey...CONGRATS! It is Emily from AXO! I am so excited you have a blog. How is life treating you?

smargaret2003 said...

Congrats Lind I am so excited for you. We have been having some probelms already with the pregnancy. I swear I can never get the easy way out! LOL We just keep praying and telling the baby to hang on. I will keep you posted. CONGRATS we are going to be mommy's together!

Sarah

Purple Justice said...

Congrats --- So when is Quincy going to be born?

Sarah Chapman said...

Welcome to the blog world! By the way I am so excited for the two of you becoming new parents! Your new world is just about to begin! You look amazing by the way!

Lisa said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. I am so glad you found me on Facebook. It's been so long... I'd love to catch up when you have time!

Suker